- With over 7 years of experience in the industry, at KP Tree Care we take pride in what we do and always work to the highest of standards, providing a professional and friendly service for both private and commercial clients. We listen to the needs of our customers and combine them with our extensive knowledge and experience to offer solutions to any arboricultural problem.
- KP Tree Care is an independently run business with a wide range of knowledge and skills in arboriculture and forestry. Having worked with companies in the area on prestigious sites such as Blenheim Palace, Cornbury Park and Rousham house, at KP Tree care we are equipped to deal with all manner of arboricultural projects.
- Having studied Arboriculture at Moreton Morrell College, Kevin (company owner) has gained in depth technical knowledge to identify tree hazards and provide working solutions.
- Our company is based in North Oxfordshire also covering the neighbouring counties of Warwickshire and Northamptonshire.
- We aim to leave the site as clean as when we arrived. All of the waste timber is either chipped and recycled through composting or delivered to stables, allotments etc. Any useful timber is processed into firewood. We believe it is essential that all by-products are recycled in this way to help the reduce the waste.
- We adhere to all good codes of practice within our industry including B.S. 3998 (2010) and B.S. 5837 (2012). These are the British Standard codes, a set of guidelines that should be followed when undertaking tree work with the aim of everyone in the industry working to the same high standard.